JIM HERRIN'S CA$H FLOW IS KING! HOW TO CREATE CA$H FLOW PROJECTIONS LIKE A PRO
Did you know that the Number One reason businesses fail is that they run out of money (even when profitable)? Come learn what most small business owners do not know about CASH. By attending and participating, you will get the tools and knowledge to help you avoid the ruin of your company:
- - Why you have so little cash when your income statement shows a good profit.
- - Why you can be profitable but still go bankrupt.
- - Why your primary focus needs to be on maximizing cash flow, not on profits.
- - How to use simple tools to maximize your cash flow.
- - Where to find cash in your company.
- - How to use your financial statements to manage cash.
- - How to use debt as a tool and not a crutch.
***Light breakfast will be provided***
8:30 am: Check-in, Registration and Food
9:00 am: Ca$h Flow is King: How to create Ca$h Flow Projections workshop
12:00 pm: End of Workshop
NOTE: This course is focused on mid-term and long-term ca$h flow projections. We rotate between two workshops. The other workshop is focused on short-term ca$h flow management.
Early registration of $20.00 is available until 11:59 pm, September 12, 2018.
Regular registration fee of $25.00 is available until 11:59 pm on September 17, 2018.
Same-day registration is $35.00 and starts at 12:00 am, September 18, 2018.
Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus
Miller Corporate Partnership Center, Room 102
9690 South 300 West