Join us to get hands-on help as you build your company's solid foundation with your founder documents. In this course, we will cover:
Founder's agreements: Why you need one, and what to include.
- Roles and responsibilities of the founders.
- Equity and Vesting for founders and potential investors.
- Assignment of IP and assets to the business Fundamental Contracts that every new company needs.
- Buy/Sell Agreement: Handling the departure of a founder.
- Non-Compete, Non-Disclosure, and Non-Solicitation Agreements: Protecting your competitive advantage that you've earned through your hard work.
***Light breakfast provided***
- 8:00 am: Check-in, Registration and Food
- 8:30 am: Lecture & Principles
- 9:30 am: Break
- 9:45 am: Hands-on Discussion Workshop
- 11:00 am: End of Workshop
- Early registration is $20.00 and is available until 11:59 pm, August 14, 2018.
- Regular registration fee of $25.00 is available until 11:59 pm, August 20, 2018.
- Same-day registration is $35.00 and starts at 12:00 am, August 21, 2018.
*LIMITED TO THE FIRST 20 PARTICIPANTS*
SLCC - Miller Campus
9690 South 300 West
Miller Corporate Partnership Center, Room 333