- Networking opportunities at every monthly meeting
- Meet one-on-one with buyers and purchasing agents from Corporations and Government Agencies
- Spotlight your business. If you are not sure how, or what you would do - or if you get nervous in front of an audience - we'll help you!
- Education/training/coaching. USDC offers lots of opportunities for its members to learn.
- Website listing - have a direct link to your website
- Monthly newsletter
- Learn from Industry experts! From Business and Finance to Marketing and Computer Skills
Take the floor! Show off your business by telling us what you do
Guest speakers,Industry specialists, Round Table Discussions and our "Ask the Experts" panel
Company/Category for Associates & Majors. Find what you're looking for in our "Searchable" database
Up-to-the-minute news about industry trends, members, major sponsors and more... you can even submit an article for publication
Major Members are a part of everything offered by USDC.
- Speak directly to owners of Small and Minority Owned Businesses
- Identify products and services offered by our members
- Qualify your requirements and needs to our members
- Participate in monthly meetings
- Major Members also have a representative on the USDC Board
- Special Events
- Be a Guest Speaker, add your expertise at a Round Table or join our "Ask the Experts" panel
Find out what our Associates have to offer!
Help educate our members or attend one of our great training sessions
List your Company and find qualified small firms in our "Searchable" database
Upcoming Meetings & Events
Check our Event Calendar, then mark your calendar and attend our monthly meetings