If you’re entertaining the idea of starting your own business, your FIRST STEP is to attend the free Salt Lake SBDC Starting Your Business 101 workshop. In this 2 hour workshop you will learn, not only the basics from a business expert that has decades of experience, but you’ll also learn about:
- How to start your business with very little funding
- How to create a business plan
- How to create a strong presentation about your business
- Where to find funding
- Other important trainings
- Free one-on-one business counseling.
Also, drawbacks of business ownership, business entry strategies; legal and regulatory compliance and business planning. Choosing a form of business ownership, debt and equity financing. Evaluating your Business Concept; The Lean Start-up Method; Business Model Canvas; The Business Plan and Business Growth.
Speaker: Jim Herrin
Registration coming soon!
Contact: Christine Rice
9690 South 300 West
Corporate Partnership Center - Room 110