Who Should Attend?
- 8(a) Small Business
- Minority Owned Business
- Woman Owned Business
- Hubzoned Owned Business
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Large Corporations
- Government Procurement Agencies
The Utah Supplier Development Council (USDC) holds monthly meetings to create opportunities for networking, education, training, coaching, and meeting one-on-one with buyers, purchasing agents and small business liaisons.
2016 Ongoing Membership Benefit
There still is a FREE LUNCH! -- at USDC Monthly Meetings in 2016. The Board has voted to continue providing a complimentary lunch for one member of each USDC Associate company and Major Member Company. Additional Associate and Major member guests and non-members will pay $15 for lunch. If a small business decides to join at the meeting, the $15 paid will go toward the $100 membership fee.
What are the Benefits of Attending the Monthly Meetings?
- Network one-on-one with other associate and major members
- Talk directly to purchasing agents and buyers from large corporations and government agencies
- Spotlight your business
- Host a meeting at your facility
- Speak directly to business owners
- Participate in a round table discussion or “Ask the Expert” panel
- Be a guest speaker
- Receive education, training and coaching from experts