Who Should Attend?
- 8(a) Small Business
- Minority Owned Business
- Woman Owned Business
- Hubzoned Owned Business
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Large Corporations
- Government Procurement Agencies
The Utah Supplier Development Council (USDC) holds periodic meetings to create opportunities for networking, education, training, coaching, and meeting one-on-one with buyers, purchasing agents and small business liaisons. We partner with other providers to give you a variety of training opportunities. Check our calendar for the upcoming events.
What are the Benefits of Attending Training Meetings?
- Network one-on-one with other associate and major members
- Talk directly to purchasing agents and buyers from large corporations and government agencies
- Spotlight your business
- Host a meeting at your facility
- Speak directly to business owners
- Participate in a round table discussion or “Ask the Expert” panel
- Be a guest speaker
- Receive education, training and coaching from experts