Join us on April 26, 2018 for Utah's best training and networking event on crowdfunding. Created for tech, product, game, and social entrepreneurs, we will have some of Utah's (and world's) best crowdfunders.
First, we will hear from featured keynote, *Neal Harmon* about the VidAngel story, including how they raised $10 million in only 3 days! Then, we will learn from the best in the world for winning big at Kickstarter and Indiegogo:
- Thomas Alvord - Co-Founder, Chair, Funded.Today (Funded.Today raised $182 million over 4 years on Kickstarter/IndieGoGo)
- Alisa Gammon - Social Advertising Director, Purple (Purple raised $2.7 million on Kickstarter)
- Bryce Fisher - CEO Ravean (Ravean raised $2.5 million on Kickstarter).
This is a can't miss event, focused on great content and great networking, from the organizers who brought you the Utah Crowdfunding Summit the prior three years!
- 8:00am: Registration, Networking & Food
- 9:00am: Welcome and Introduction
- 9:10am: Keynote by Neal Harmon of VidAngel
- 9:40am: Table Activity & Networking
- 10:20am: Crowdfunding Panel: How to do it Right on Kickstarter & IndieGoGo
- 11:30am: Networking
- 12:00pm: End of Event
For More Information:
Contact Bryce Hansen
Karen Gail Miller Conference Center
9750 South 300 West